Thursday, November 12, 2009

Progress...or lack of it!







It’s just as well I don’t have a deadline because progress is slow. I’m the world’s worst procrastinator!
The front is finished apart from the dormers. The dormer windows are a bit daunting...the first time round they were painted before they were put in place but this time I will have to mask them off and then paint very carefully to not botch it up.
I could do the sides or the back and leave the dormers for now but one side also has a tricky window. Some time ago I bought a fancy window for the upstairs bedroom. That bedroom will have a pretty pale green and white wallpaper and wicker furniture so when I saw an upstairs bay window with a wide window sill for ornaments I couldn’t resist it. Now, of course, I have to figure out how to install it and make a neat job of it.
It was raining this morning but it has dried up now and would be perfect for getting on with the painting...OK, I’ve talked myself into it. I’m off to do some more.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sus, I'm really happy with the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hallo, 'allo, 'allo, what's this?" "Another great blog, I presume?" Good to see you up and running and I can't wait to see you posting more often!

    Take Care,
    Peter
    PS Just back from seeing "Sherlock Holmes". Great movie but the sets weren't as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te esta quedando preciosa.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete